Recipe 3: Tea Leaf & Avocado
Prep Time: 8 mins
Cooking Time: 4 mins
- Plain Laphet or Spicy Laphet (Burmese Tea Leaf Dressing): 1 tbsp
- Green Tomato: ½ nos sliced
- Cherry Tomatoes: 6
- Pickled Jalapeno, chopped: ½ tsp
- Lime: ½
- Salt: A pinch
- Salad Oil: 1 tbsp
- Spring Roll Sheets: 2
- Cut the avocado into cubes & mix gently with all of the above ingredients.
- Cut the spring roll sheets into triangles and fry them alternately. You can bake them as well or use any other baked lavash.
- Spoon some of the avocado that was earlier mixed with Plain Laphet or Spicy Laphet on the fried crisps, garnish with some micro greens & serve.