Prep Time: 8 mins
Cooking Time: 4 mins
- Plain Laphet or Spicy Laphet (Burmese Tea Leaf Dressing): 1 tbsp
- Lettuce: 1 cup
- Tomato, sliced: ½
- Green Tomato, sliced: ½
- Cabbage, shredded: ¼ cup
- Burmese Crunchy Nuts Mix: 75 gms Or any mixed nuts of your choice (Peanuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Broad Beans, etc.)
- Sesame Seeds, roasted: ½ tsp
- Lemon: ½
- Salt: A pinch
- Salad Dressing Oil: 1 tbsp
1. Add veggies (Lettuce, Tomato, Cabbage) to a mixing bowl.
2. Add in the Plain Laphet or Spicy Laphet (Burmese Tea Leaf Dressing).
3. Squeeze lemon wedges and mix gently with your hands.
4. Add in the Crunchy Nuts Mix. Toss lightly.
5. Empty in a salad bowl and serve chilled.