Ingredients: Tea Leaves, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, E-202.
Used For: Tea Leaf Salad, Stir Fries, Fried Rice, Dips With Chips
Quick Recipe - Tea Leaf Salad
Prep Time: 8 mins
Cook Time: 4 mins
1. Add veggies (Lettuce, Tomato, Cabbage) to a mixing bowl.
2. Add in the Laphet (Burmese Tea Leaf Dressing).
3. Squeeze lemon wedges and mix gently with your hands.
4. Add in the Crunchy Nuts Mix. Toss lightly.
5. Empty in a salad bowl and serve chilled.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
Complementing Products: Crunchy Nuts Mix, Burmese Seasoning (Hot and Spicy), Balachaung (Spicy Relish)
Allergens: Contains peanuts and is processed in a plant where gluten containing products are manufactured.