ngredients -Lotus Stem Chips:Lotus Root, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaf, Dry Mango Powder, Sugar, Table Salt, Black Salt, Aromat Seasoning, Oil, Corn Flour, INS320, INS552
Balachaung (Spicy Relish):Fried Onions, Peanut, Red Chilli, Fried Garlic, Salt, Dry Mango Powder, Sugar, Dry Soyabean Powder, INS340, TBHQ-INS319
Khowsuey Curry Paste:Garlic, Onion, Gram Flour, Ginger, Turmeric, Green Chilli, Tamarind, Lemongrass, Salt, Sugar, Aromat, Curry Powder, Oil, INS260, INS319, INS211
Storage Instructions -Lotus Stem Chips: Store in a cool and dry place.Balachaung (Spicy Relish): Store in a cool and dry place.
Khowsuey Curry Paste: Refrigerate on opening.
Allergens -Lotus Stem Chips:Processed in a plant where gluten containing products are manufactured.Balachaung (Spicy Relish): Contains Peanuts. Processed in a plant where gluten containing products are manufactured.
Khowsuey Curry Paste: Contains peanut and processed in a plant where gluten containing products and nuts are used/manufactured.
Includes -1. Lotus Stem Chips (160gms)
2. Balachaung (Spicy Relish) (150gms)
3. Khowsuey Curry Paste (200gms)
Used For -Lotus Stem Chips: Eat as a snack, use as salad topping.Balachaung (Spicy Relish): Eat as a snack, topping on noodles, rice, salads and soups.Khowsuey Curry Paste: Used to make noodles, rice and soup.
Quick Recipe - Khowsuey CurryPrep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
1. Add 100 gms of the curry paste to 100 ml boiling water.
2. Pour 200ml coconut milk to the curry paste and let it simmer for 3 mins.
3. Add in vegetables or protein of your choice to the curry
4. Pour the Khowsuey curry over a bowl of noodles / rice of your choice.
5. Garnish with chilly oil and our signature Balachaung (spicy relish).