This is the seasoning to liven up any dish! Fiery and addictive, made of roasted red chilli, dry mango powder & grounded spices. It is the secret behind the addictive taste of our lotus stem chips and tastes delicious when sprinkled on fries, wedges, steamed corn or nuts.
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Coriander Seeds, Cumin, Curry Leaf, Dry Mango Powder, Sugar, Black Salt, Table Salt, Aromat Seasoning, INS320, INS552
Used For: Sprinkle on chips, rice, salads, and nuts
Quick Recipe - Sweet Potato Fries
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
1. Peel & cut the sweet potato into 4-inch sticks & blanch in boiling water for 2-3 mins. Ensure the potatoes are slightly cooked.
2. Drain the potatoes and let them cool.
3. Sprinkle some salt & dust lightly with corn flour.
4. Heat oil in a pan or fryer and deep fry the potato sticks until golden & crisp.
5. Dust the sweet potato fries with the Burmese Seasoning (Hot & Spicy).
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
Complementing Products: Crunchy Nuts Mix
Allergens: Processed in a plant where gluten containing products are manufactured.