Always wanted to make Burmese Khowsuey at home? Our signature Khowsuey paste is here to help you whip it up like a pro! It is made using our treasured family recipes. The perfect medley of ingredients to give your Khowsuey the warmth it deserves. Simply add coconut milk to the paste and your Khowsuey curry is ready with authentic flavours all the way from Burma.
Ingredients: Garlic, Onion, Gram Flour, Ginger, Turmeric, Green Chilli, Tamarind, Lemongrass, Salt, Sugar, Aromat, Curry Powder, Oil, INS260, INS319, INS211
Used For: Noodles, Rice and Soup
Quick Recipe - Khowsuey Curry
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
1. Add 100 gms of the curry paste to 100 ml of boiling water.
2. Pour 200ml of coconut milk into the curry paste and let it simmer for 3 mins.
3. Add in vegetables or mock meat to the curry.
4. Pour the Khowsuey curry over a bowl of noodles / rice of your choice.
5. Garnish with chilli oil and our signature Balachaung (spicy relish).
Storage Instructions: Keep it refrigerated
Complementing Products: Balachaung (Spicy Relish), Burmese Seasoning (Hot and Spicy)
Allergens: Contains peanuts and is processed in a plant where gluten containing products are manufactured.