Prep Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Flat noodles, boiled: 1 bowl
- Balachaung (Spicy Relish): 2 tbsp
- Roasted Gram Flour: 1 tbsp
- Chilli Garlic Oil: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Oil: ½ tbsp
- Salt: As per taste
- Lime: ½ nos
- Coriander leaves: Few Sprigs
- Rice / Corn Crisps: To garnish
1. Refresh the boiled noodles in hot water and drain.
2. Place the noodles in a bowl. Top it up with both oils, salt, lime juice, roasted gram flour and Balachaung.
3. Garnish with rice or corn crisps and coriander.
Find similar articlesall