Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Boiled Black Chana: 1 cup
- Boiled Aloo: 1
- Tamarind Water: 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion: ½
- Chopped Tomato: ½
- Red Chilli Paste: ½ tbsp
- Burmese Seasoning (Hot and Spicy): 1 tbsp
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Oil: To Fry
1. Cut the potato into cubes & fry until brown.
2. Heat butter in a pan and add in the boiled chana, chilli paste, tamarind water,, and toss.
3. Add in the fried potato and Burmese Seasoning.
4. Dish out in a bowl and garnish with chopped onion & tomatoes.