Here’s a delicious recipe of Curried Cottage Cheese Skewers that come together as a great appetizer to be served to your guests.
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 2
- Paneer - 240 g
- Khowsuey Curry Paste - 90g
- Vegetables - 120g (Onion, Capsicum, Tomatoes)
- Oil - 20ml
- Cut paneer into thick cubes and dice vegetables into similar thickness.
- Coat everything in a uniform layer of the Khowsuey Curry Paste and mount onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Brush a grill pan or grill with oil and grill the skewers basting with marination while turning on all sides.