Here’s a simple and quick recipe for you to try at home.
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Serves : 2
- Oil - 20ml
- Paneer - 150g
- Green Peas - 50g
- Cream - 50ml
- Khowsuey Curry Paste - 80g
- Salt - To taste
- Kasuri Methi - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Cut paneer into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the Khowsuey Curry Paste, add chopped tomatoes and cook till they turn soft.
- Add the dried spices and cover for 10 minutes.
- Add the paneer cubes and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the green peas and cook for a further minute.
- Finish with cream and a generous sprinkle of Kasuri Methi on the top.
- Serve with flaky malabar parathas, garnished with chopped coriander and some cream.