Here’s a quick recipe that goes with just about anything.
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cooking Time : 5 Minutes
- Broccoli - 150g
- Yoghurt / Hung Curd - 75g
- Dry Mango Powder (Aamchur) - 10g
- Jeera Powder - 10g
- Salt - To taste
- Khowsuey Curry Paste - 50g
- Garnish - Green Chillies & Melted Butter
- Wash and cut broccoli into long florets with neatly trimmed stems for extra crunch and nutritional goodness.
- Bring a pot of salted water up to a rolling boil and blanch the broccoli for a minute. (More if you prefer it fork tender)
- Rinse the broccoli under cold running water.
- Marinate the broccoli with the yoghurt, Khowsuey Curry Paste, dried mango powder, salt & jeera powder. Let it marinate for atleast an hour.
- Skewer the broccoli chunks and cook in a tandoor / grill / oven until charred.
- Push the broccoli off the skewers and coat with melted butter & chopped chillies before serving.
Find similar articlesall