Prep Time: 8 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Khowsuey Curry Paste: 100 gms
- Noodles: 150 gms
- Vegetables: 125 gms (Broccoli, Carrot, Babycorn, Zucchini, Beans)
- Condiments: Chilli Oil, Brown Onion, Spring Onion, Lemon, Peanuts, Fried Garlic
- Coconut Milk: 2 Tetra Packs
1. Add 100 gms Khowsuey Curry Paste to 100 ml boiling water.
2. Pour 200 ml coconut milk into the curry and let it boil for 3 mins.
3. Drop in the vegetables or meat to the curry.
4. Pour the Khowsuey curry over a bowl of noodles/rice of your choice.
5. Garnish with chilli oil and our signature Balachaung (Spicy Relish).