Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Malar (All Purpose Burmese Sauce): 1 tbsp
- Red Chillies, fried: 2 nos
- Chopped Garlic: ½ tsp
- Vegetables: 250 gms (Babycorn, Carrots, Asparagus, Broccoli, Bok Choy, etc.)
- Oil: ½ tbsp
1. Blanch the vegetables in boiling water for a minute, drain, & keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add in the fried chillies and garlic. Saute until the garlic is light brown.
3. Add the Malar Sauce to the pan with 2 tbsp of water.
4. Add the vegetables to the pan with the Malar Sauce and stir fry on a high flame for 1 minute.
5. Your stir fry is ready to eat. Pairs well with rice.
Find similar articlesall