Tandoori Broccoli Bites is a fusion appetizer recipe prepared by marinating broccoli in our versatile Khowsuey Curry Paste and hung curd based marinade, grilled in an oven or tandoor.
A perfect recipe that goes with just about anything and everything.Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cooking Time : 5 Minutes
Margination Time: 45 minutes to an hour
|Cooking Time||Serving Count|
- Broccoli - 150g
- Yoghurt / Hung Curd - 75g
- Dry Mango Powder (Aamchur) - 10g
- Jeera Powder - 10g
- Salt - To taste
- Khowsuey Curry Paste - 50g
- Garnish - Green Chillies & Melted Butter
1. Wash and cut broccoli into long florets with neatly trimmed stems for extra crunch and nutritional goodness.
2. Bring a pot of salted water up to a rolling boil and blanch the broccoli for a minute. (More if you prefer it fork tender)
3. Rinse the broccoli under cold running water.
4. In a large bowl, mix together Khowsuey Curry Paste, hung curds, dried mango powder, salt and cumin powder.
5. Marinate the broccoli florets in the above mixture for atleast 45 minutes to an hour.
6. Skewer the broccoli florets and grill or bake them in an oven for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove in a serving plate and coat with melted butter and some finely chopped chillies, and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
If you want to impress your guests with a delicious snack, consider making these Tandoori Broccoli Bites. This recipe is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression and have your guests coming back for seconds.
Find similar articlesall